Anyone care to put times with all these games? I'm assuming they'll start at about 7 with the host team's game and then the late game right after will be the other part of the bracket.
Anyone care to put times with all these games? I'm assuming they'll start at about 7 with the host team's game and then the late game right after will be the other part of the bracket.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
pound plays at 8:30
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
If Pound/Burton isn't until 8:30, then Coeburn/Appy starting about 6:30 or 7 isn't out of the question.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
The Kelly/PV game should be a good one.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
GC plays at 6:00
Does anyone know for sure what time the games will start tonight at Coeburn?/
Also is Coeburn playing the first game?/
I dunno for sure the start time, but Coeburn does play the 1st game, w/Burton & Pound as the night cap.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
The Kingsport paper yesterday had a start time of 7:00.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Hope that's right. That would mean I could take my time getting over there.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Yesterday the first game was at 6 and then the second game following the conclusion
Bookmarks